Moms' Book Club
All Saint's Moms' Book Club
Looking to grow your network of women friends going through the joys and challenges of marriage, motherhood and family life who also share your Catholic world view? Then consider joining this exciting book club! We meet the third or fourth Wednesday of the month from from 9:30-11:00am in Room 9 of the Parish Center for book discussion and socializing. Childcare is available in the Playroom for a nominal fee. Reservations requested for childcare.
, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Amy Estes at 770-451-5041. We hope you will join us!
Previous Books Include:
- Something Other Than God by Jennifer Fulwiler
- A Mother's Rule of Life: How to Bring Order to Your Home and Peace to Your Soul by Holly Perlot
- Planting Dandelions: Field Notes from a Semi-Domesticated Life by Kyran Pittman
- My Sister the Saints: A Spiritual Memoir by Colleen Carroll Cambell
- Holding Jesus: Reflections on Mary that Mother of God by Alfred McBride
- Keeping the Sabbath Wholly: Ceasing, Resting, Embracing, Feasting by Marva Dawn
- Advice for Successful Families by Fr. Alain DeLagneau
- War Against Boys: How Misguided Policies Are Harming Our Young Men by Christina Hoff Sommers
- Breaking Through: Catholic Women Speak for Themselves by Helen Alavare
- Momnipotent: The Not-So Perfect Woman's Guide to Catholic Motherhood by Danielle Bean